300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, India
So you have completed your 200 hour foundational yoga teacher training program and now the real journey and inquiry has begun; you wish to learn what lies beneath all the superficial layers and you wish to deepen your knowledge base and learn other yogic applications for health and wellness…..
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Varkala, which is registered with Yoga Alliance and runs over a 6 week period, will work deeply on your mind, body, soul. The core focus of the program is Ayurveda; India’s very ancient, multi layered, holistic approach to maintaining optimal health and wellness at all stages in life. According to Ayurveda, majority of illness and unhappiness in life arises from energetic blockages or imbalances within our subtle body and this can lead to a reduction of vitality and impaired functioning of body, mind and spirit.
Yoga Teacher Training Centre in Kerala
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Varkala has been designed to systematically teach, through practical means, how ancient yogic techniques can release energetic blockages, thus improving health and wellness. Through study of pancha mahabhutas, tridosha, the nature of prakriti, practice of purification treatments, advanced practices of asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, and mantra alongside deeper studies of yogic philosophy, students will take an intimate journey into the self and will develop a much deeper understanding of ancient yogic practices.
Whether you’re an existing teacher or simply wish to deepen your practices and learn about the yoga and Ayurveda as a complete system for ultimate health and wellness, our 300 hour yoga teacher training program in Varkala is a wonderful place for you to begin your exploration. Our loving, nurturing environment and small class sizes is the perfect place to explore, to blossom, and to gain the confidence needed to become a truly well rounded, knowledgeable teacher.
300 hour yoga teacher training retreat program is an intermediate level course and requires all registrants have previously completed an internationally recognized and accredited 200 hour YTTC and have been practicing for a minimum of 3 years.
Highlights of 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training CourseVarkala, Kerala
- 300 hours spread over 6 weeks.
- Registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
- Tuition includes accommodation, vegetarian meals, all required textbooks, 2 ayurvedic massages, 2 Shirodhara treatments, and a complete ayurvedic colonic purification treatment.
- Study of Ayurveda and Pancha kosha theory.
- Study of common diseases/ailments along with yogic applications to improve health and wellness.
- Practice ayurvedic purification techniques.
- Advanced asana, pranayama, bandha, mudra, mantra practices.
- Comprehensive yogic philosophy.
- Advanced yogic anatomy.
- Multi-style asana: pawanmuktasana, yin yoga, Hatha, Sivananda, Vinyasa flow, ashtanga vinyasa.
- Teaching methodology: how to become an inspirational teacher.
- Practicum: polish your teaching skills and allow your inner teacher to blossom.